Monday, December 13, 2010

Thruple Part II

So I was lead out the cabin into the hallway and, true to Brad's word, their cabin was about 50 feet down the hall. Of course there were a few guys in the hallway staring at me on my way down to their cabin. Shawn was behind me touching and teasing my ass. I was a happy drunk and laughed and feigned shyness. I was excited that I was naked and being viewed as a piece of meat to fuck. I was turned on that I pleased these guys enough to be paraded around by them.

We got to their cabin and went in. Shawn was the one who attacked me first pressed me onto the bed and we started making out within seconds. I heard Brad say,"Quit hoggin him, it's my turn." Shawn got off of me and I looked up to see Brad, now naked, with the largest, hard-throbbing cock I'd ever seen in person. I trembled with anticipation at the thought of that monster piercing my hole. Was I really going to be able to take it? Am I crazy being in the middle of these two monster sized guys?

I had no time to even think as Brad pulled me up onto my knees and then to my hands. I was looking at the gorgeous billy club inches away from my face. He pushed its head through my lips and I got to chow down on it. Was hard to manage at first but where there's a will there's a way. While I gave him a sloppy blow job, I felt Brad's hands explore my ass for a few seconds before I felt Shawn's tongue on my pucker. He gave me an incredible rim job.

"Sven boy, I'm going to open you up first, " said Shawn. "I want to make it as open as possible for Brad. He can hurt if we aren't careful." You're telling me I thought.

I then felt his cockhead at my hole. It was lovely. Large and hard and long. He slipped in past my muscle ring and I almost shot myself it was so good. I always say with a good sized cock, the top has to think of it like cooking bacon - put it in the pan and don't move it for a while. Shawn let it just rest fully inside me. He was gentle. Kissing my neck and playing with my pecs.

Shawn spoke to Brad as if I wasn't there. "Baby, it is so fucking good. Beautiful hole on him. Oh fuck! He's squeezing me with his hole." A technique I've mastered over the years to milk a man. Contracting my anal muscles to squeeze and clamp down on a dick. Slow and steady or quick and faster to really excite the top.

Shawn picked up the pace and started pressing his full 225lbs. on me and his whole huge cock in and out. He had used a lot of lube and it had made me so wet. Brad was stroking and watching. He moved to my face again and lifted my forehead up to look into his baby blues. "Look at me pussy." He pressed his cock into my mouth as I held his gaze. All while I was being pounded by Shawn. "You look so hot being used by us. You were born to do this."

"I think he's ready for you Brad." Shawn had truly opened me up after 10 minutes of luxurious, sometimes painful, athletic fucking. My hole felt good and open. Brad and Shawn switched places. Shawn smiled at me and patted my cheek with his hand. "You are going to feel amazing in a few seconds." His beautiful face and smile comforted me as I felt Brad's monster hog at my pucker. He pushed in and surprisingly it went in with no trouble. It felt soooooo good. Made me feel so full and wonderful. Brad went slow and steady.

Shawn began talking to me while I was being impaled. "You like that boy?" "How does that make you feel?" "Tell Daddy how much you like it!" I could barely phonate as I was moaning and crying at the same time. Brad reached for my cock underneath me,"He came!" Which I hadn't but I was leaking a ton of pre-cum. Brad flipped me over and pinned my legs on his shoulders. He slammed that big cock into my hole over and over. He bent down and took Shawn's cock in his mouth. Never letting up on the pounding that my hole was taking. Shawn's balls were hanging over my mouth and I raised up and luxuriously sucked on each orb. Shawn pulled out of Brad's mouth and bent over to kiss both of us. A three person kiss is so hot. I reached down and barely began stroking my cock when I gave both myself and Shawn, who was at my head, a facial. I shot so hard. Brad was fucking the cum out of me through my hole. As I shot multiple jets of cum, Brad began moaning and he got very close. I started milking with my hole. "Fill me Daddy I said as I grabbed his hairy muscular pecs. "FUCK!" he screamed as he shot his load. We were playing safe alas and he shot into his magnum-sized condom.

Coming down from the high, we talked about lots of things. The main thing was Brad and Shawn wanted me to come stay with them at their place. "Come for a weekend at our place when we get off the boat. We'll make it worth your while, " Brad was wooing into my ear as I laid naked on his hairy muscular body. Shawn was playing with my ass while laying beside us. Shawn spoke, "We've been wanting to have a boy to totally own by us for a weekend. A real live sex toy to fuck. Keep you naked and well-fucked. All you have to do is be sexy, beautiful and naked. We'll do everything for you." What pussy-boy could say no to that??? It hit all of my triggers -forced nudity, two dominant muscled hairy daddies and being "owned" while feeling safe. "YES!" I said. "Well we should drink to that!," they said. We had a toast on their stateroom balcony, naked drinking some wine. Shawn said, "I'll come pick you up Friday around 1PM." I was staying with my friend Wayne and his BF when I was getting off the boat for a week.  "When I bring you over, I'll bring you into the garage. There you'll strip and we'll keep your clothes in a locked cabinet. We'll have a collar for you to put on. From there you are going to be one fucked out boy. We might even share you with some of our friends. No clothes until you leave on Monday. " We shared another heavy petting session when Brad bent me over the railing looking out at the sea. I got fucked by both of them on the balcony with guys above us watching. We fucked twice more than night and I got back to my cabin at 7AM. Fucked and used but OH so happy. I couldn't wait till Friday!

Dearest readers - If you can believe there's more. And it gets hotter. NUDITY! COLLARED BOY! PIMPED OUT! and a marriage proposal. NO LIE!  Thruple III will be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment