Sunday, November 21, 2010

And SO it begins

Hello out there! I'm starting this blog for several reasons.

1 - To document my sexual triumphs and tragedies for the world at large. Possibly as therapy but basically to titillate and thrill my dear readers which will titillate and thrill me.

2 - To possibly get some more sex dates! C'mon who can't get enough sex???

3 - To get some ideas on how to spice up my sex life.


Here's a little about me. I'm 38, of Scandanavian heritage, dark hair, hazel green eyes (sometimes blue depending on the light), 6.3" about 190#, very nice lean muscle bod, 7.5" cut  and a big round hard bubble butt. Guys go crazy for my ass and it probably is my best feature besides my stunningly funny personality. I ten to be mostly bottom but I do have my moments of needing to pound a hot hole. I'm mostly into men who are masculine, muscular and who are into eating, fingering and pounding a hot hole. Weakness include - Latino men, group sex, Latino couples, a nice bottle of wine, Latino MEN! Seriously I love Latino men but we will get into that in the weeks to come dear readers. But beauty knows no bounds in terms of ethnicity so I am a virtual Benetton Ad for sexual partners.

I live in the greatest city in the world for sex - New York City! I live in Manhattan on the west side in Midtown. SO between the hot boys in Hell's Kitchen (the new Chelsea) and all of the tourists, I'm well-stocked in rotating fuck buds and newcomers. Hopefully I'll be able to include some of you dear readers in that lofty group!

And so we begin.....