Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hands on the Door pt.2



I opened the door and a really sexy, energetic, seemingly fun guy greeted me and told me how pleased he was that I was naked. He actually looked much better than his pics. He had a little facial hair like a goatee but it was just a bit of hair below his lip. The kind that was really hip about 5 years ago. On him it looked FANTASTIC. He had an air of the Germanic about him but also a Greek/Italian thing going on as well. Whatever it was, it was going inside me in a matter of minutes - tongue and cock. 
He came in and closed the door and I carried out his instructions. I placed my hands on the door, arched my back and showed my ass. I felt a hand leisurely roam over my firm butt as shivers ran up my body. He started grunting to show his approval of his prize. My dick was rock hard and my nipples were cutting diamonds. I heard his knees crack as he squatted behind me and used both hands to pull apart my cheeks. True to his word, I felt his lips kiss my pucker much like a first kiss on the lips. Feeling out the texture and taste. I flexed my pucker back at him to try and kiss his lips. He purred when I did that. After a minute of very light kisses, his tongue began probing and entering my hole. Acting like a mini-cock penetrating me and fucking me. I'm very vocal when I get in the zone and I started purring big time.  This lasted for a long time. Much tongue in and around my ass, slaps on my ass (YES!), reaching under and milking my cock, pulling my nipples while he's inside me, massaging my calf and leg muscles and last but not least, fingers entering alongside his tongue. This lasted literally for about 15 minutes and a pool of precum from my dick was on the floor right at the door. 

Sam then stood up and turned me around to look at me naked. 

"Hands on your head." 

He explored my hard, full pecs. Many tops like my pecs. While not overly developed, they are full and meaty with a light dusting of trimmed hair. A hand went to my dick and one reached around to my hole. He pulled me into a marathon make-out session. AMAZING kisser.

Sam said, "Have any Vodka? I'd love to have a drink. Plus I want to watch that bubble move while you work."

I dutifully went to the freezer and pulled out my Kettle One. Sam followed me with a hand constantly on my ass. He was glued to my butt. I made the drink with his kisses on my neck and a finger probing my hole. I turned and handed him his drink. He was smiling and said.

"Your hole and ass are beautiful. You are pleasing me so much." 

Mid you Dear Reader, that Sam was fully clothed the whole time. His khaki pants were tented and barely containing his huge cock. Sam clothed + Me naked = HOT!

We chatted a short while all with his hands on my ass, dick, nipples and pecs. He then took me into the living room and placed me on my back on the coffee table and threw my legs over my head and ate me out. YUM. Love when a man takes charge! True to his word he moved me all over my apartment - the coffee table, the kitchen counter, the floor, the window sill and finally the bed. Throughout all of this, Sam began taking off his clothes little by little, revealing a hard, very tone body and of course a hard throbbing 8" cock he was not letting me touch. 

Finally the moment came where I was going to get that beautiful piece inside me. Sam placed me on my back on the bed while he stood on one side of the bed. He wrapped his dick up and with very little lube, pushed slowly into my cunt. I was told to keep my eyes open and stare directly at him. As he pushed in,my eyes rolled back, my dick spurted and I coooooooed. His dick felt AMAZING! It was big but somehow it didn't hurt at all. Could it be the constant rimming and fingering for the better part of an hour? PROBABLY! In my dream state I felt like his dick was made for my ass. For about 10 minutes Sam, plugged me slow then hard. Sam said things like,

"My butch bottom boy!"
"Love the way you look naked and fucked!"
"You are born to bottom!"

In short order, I shot my load with very little stimulation to my cock and Sam shot a very violent load about a minute later. 

Exhausted, we fell into post coital small talk and complimented each other. Sam told me about his partner who was cool with him playing around in NYC. His partner was very conservative and not very sexual. Now let us pause here and as the question how two people can be together if their sexual energies aren't in tune? I'm single and have been for much of my life so I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to long-term but Sam had been with this guy fro about 5 years and they had very little sex. HMMMMM???? I never have really gotten to the bottom of that. But maybe in the future.


As 9PM rolled around and we had been fucking since 5PM, we showered together and dried off. I wrapped a towel around my waist as he got dressed. Sam said smiling,

"No No No. No covering up. You are naked for me boy."

I obeyed as my dick started to rise again. We spoke about how fantastic the sex was and arranged for another sex date the next week. I knew that we were going to be good friends and have great sex together for a long time. I led him to the door naked as he was clothed when he pushed me against the door.

"You are getting this one more time. HANDS ON THE DOOR."

Sam proceeded to give a goodbye kiss to my hole which was puffy, red, sore and so happy. Happy that my hands were on the door and Sam's lips on my pucker. 







No comments:

Post a Comment