Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Viva La Columbia

So last night I ended up not hooking up with Rolando but with another Columbian, Victor. This is a guy who I have played with several times and is about 28, 5'10", ripped dancer body, 7"c and loves to eat and fuck ass.

The scenario that we've been playing lately is that I'm naked with my ass up on the bed, leave the door open and he comes in and begins to eat me out. Tonight he asked me to be in a jock. HOT. Since I am leaving NYC for 10 days and going to Ohio to visit family and work, I suggested that we fuck on the beanbag in the living room and not the bed. I wanted to keep the bedroom clean for the sublettors that will be in my place while I'm gone. I recently moved into a very expensive apartment and I resort to subletting it while I'm away.

So after exchanging a few quick e-mails on Manhunt, Victor was on his way over. I quickly douched, showered and put a jockstrap on. He buzzed up and I got into place on my beanbag. Naked except for a jockstrap. My ass facing the door. I heard the door open and an exclamation of "Fucking hot" with a thick Latin accent. I heard clothes coming off and then felt his tongue at my entrance. MAN DOES HE KNOW HOT TO EAT MALE PUSSY! SO good. He lapped at it like a cat and then did that thing where he makes it a small missile and then fucks me with his tongue like a small cock. I was so hard but in a jockstrap. My cock hurt straining at the denim. It was one of the ringed Rufskin jocks.  God the things we bottoms do to please our tops. He then wrapped his cock and lubed up. In one swift motion he was fully inside me. Surprisingly it hurt a little bit. I think when tops go quickly in it tends to hurt more with me. It could also have been the awkward position of me bent over the beanbag.  I grunted and was a good bottom and took it. Within seconds i was a bitch in heat though. He fucked me sooooo hard. Bent over that beanbag. He pulled out a few times and told me to finger myself while he watched. I love doing that. Turns me on sooo much. He finished by turning me over and fucking me doubly hard with my legs on his shoulders. He pulled out and shot all over my chest and on my face. Some got on my tongue and boy was he salty. YUM. We made small talk and he was so nice as always. I wonder if I'm ever going to be in a relationship where the sex can be that hot and then the guy be that nice. I'm wondering if that's possible. SIGH.

Well, I'm in Ohio with the parents downstairs and my pie is made for tomorrow. I'm wondering Dear readers where I'm going to get some major dick in the next few days. I'll be cruising Hoping to fulfill my duties to you the readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment