Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Heed the Signs

Hey! So I'm finally back in NYC and arrived to a cold but sunny city. My apartment was freshly cleaned when I walked in at about 11AM. BEAUTIFUL! How I missed it. I immediately got to work doing laundry and re-arranging everything that was moved by my sublettor. Of course, I told myself that if I got all of the unpacking done and the laundry done, I could get online and start searching for some dick. About 2PM, chores finished, I went online for my reward.

About 15 minutes later I got an e-mail from a guy I had been chatting with for about a year now. Pretty handsome, RIPPED body, 36, 5.11", white guy with dark sandy blonde hair, 8" dick and a total top. The e-mail started with - "looking for now, your place." I liked that he was direct! I wrote back I could play in about an hour. I still had laundry in the dryer down the hall and I had to do some serious body grooming and clean out. He said fine and I sent my address and phone. All in three e-mails. That's how its supposed to be. He texted me and said he was looking forward to fucking my ass. NICE. Asked me my name and said his was Nate. I replied and said I'd see him in about 45 minutes.

I left the computer on and Manhunt on. I heard some beeps from it while I was showering and ignored it. Once I got done grooming and cleaning out (I MUST be super clean for me to bottom effectively), I sat down and looked at Manhunt. I had an e-mail from a super hot, lean muscle top saying he wanted to join us. I got so excited! A threesome. Nate must have asked someone if they were interested. I asked if he wanted to come now but after 10 minutes I hadn't heard anything back.

SO 3:15PM rolls around, I'm cleaned out, looking cute in a jock and stroking to get me in the mood. My doorman rings me and says Mark is here. What? I thought his name was Nate. Oh well. I decided to let fate take its course rather than protest. The doorbell rang and I open the door to a very attractive guy who is definitely not the guy from the profile. He looked vaguely familiar and he seemed to be nice. Blonde hair, 40's, muscular, and just came from the gym.

"Hey! Where are the guys?'" he said upon entering.

"Guys? What do you mean? Are you Nate?"

"No my name is Russ. I thought you were Nate?"

We looked at each other with a puzzling smile. "How did you get my address and apartment number?"

"I was online with a guy who said that he was hosting a group and to come over." He showed me on his phone. DAMN! Nate was inviting people over and not telling me. HOW RUDE! I am always up for threesomes and groups. LOVE them. I even tell my tops that if they want to bring a friend, no problem. Just make sure they are hot and want to fuck. I don't need to see pics or anything if I trust the top. Usually that's after I have had sex with them at least once.

I explained what I knew to Russ including the e-mail from the other guy wanting to come over. He was visibly weirded out. I texted Nate to see where he was and he said he was going to be there in 5. Choices. Hmmm. Do I chastise Nate? Do I kick him out? Do I try to keep hot guy here and try to get him naked? One in the hand is worth two in the bush!

I tried everything to keep the hot guy here. But He decided to leave. Was nice but I think he was too weirded out. As he was leaving, I put it together how I knew him. We met on match.com about 3 years ago and had two dates. Both of which were perfectly lovely but not much chemistry. I was always mad about that because after both dates I just wanted to get him naked and fuck. Too bad.

Hot guy left and about 5 minutes later, the doorbell rang. No announcement from the doorman. Hmmm. I opened the door and it clearly was Nate. Handsome and looked like his pics. I asked if it was Nate and he said yes. I let him in and against my better judgement, didn't say anything about the other guy. I thought he was hot and wanted to get fucked. Better not to mess it up with me accosting him. WRONG!

He immediately waltzed in and surveyed the place and walked over my WHITE shag rug (with his snowy shoes) to the corner windows and said "nice." Plopped his stuff down and asked to change the music. He hooked up his computer and started playing some generic gay dance music. He said, "Nice ass. Get naked on the bed." I was so ready to kick him out but my stupid need to get fucked kept me from saying anything. Was I really that much of an obeying bottom? I guess I was. I normally say I'm not interested immediately and am not shy about throwing a guy out. But I was so horny and he was hot so I obeyed.

Naked on the bed I waited for him to come in. He got his back pack and came in. He proceeded to re-arrange the bed a few feet, took my mirror off the wall and placed it on the window sill ( I assume to watch me suck his dick), pulled out his own lube, condoms, and poppers. Jesus. He pulled out his long dick and I began to suck all the while questioning myself and why I don't kick this shit out! As I was sucking his dick, he took a couple of hits of poppers and then took out some party favors which he proceeded to do. He lit up! That was the straw that broke the camel's back. No one smokes in my apartment!!

"Dude, this isn't going to work," I curtly said.

Without any protest, he said,"No problem." Packed up his stuff and left.

The most bizarre experience I've had in a long time. I ended up just jacking off. I'm going to have to abandon ship next time when all of the signs point to one thing.

Hopefully I'm getting fucked twice today! This time I asked more questions. More updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment