Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Good Man is Hard to Grind

Dear Readers - As I ready the finale of the Thruple series, I thought I'd blog about an episode that happened this past week. I am in Ohio for the holidays and for some family issues. I'm going to be here until mid-January staying at my parents. I won't go into detail but I was over at my sister's house 2 days after Christmas. She lives about a 20 minute drive from my parent's house where I am staying. I was over watching "Eat, Pray, Love" and making dinner for her. We had an awesome meal, thanks to my Mexican Turkey Casserole (I'm so Midwest) and 2 bottles of wine. I ended up getting bored with the movie and was texting with some guy on Grindr while my sister did dishes.

Steve had a super cute pic but an average body. To me face is so much more important and as long as there was some sexual vibe going, I could make it work. AND the even bigger plus was he was on the way home from my sister's to my parents. No one would have to know I made a sex stop. So I got directions, said goodbye to my sister (saying I was tired),  and in about 10 minutes,  I pulled up to a gated community, buzzed the house and he let me in. Drove to the back of the complex which had identical looking houses that were pretty non-descript. It was freezing out and I pulled up to his house. He was waiting inside and he came out to meet me. He was sweet looking, a little older than the pic but not too bad. Probably about 45, mousy brown hair with a few touches of gray. Kinda looked like the guy who played Chandler on Friends. Dorky cute. Not really my type but he'll do in a pinch.

"Hey! How is it going?" Steve said.

"Going great except it's butt-ass cold!" I replied. The temperature had gotten down to 20F degrees.

"Come in and get that ass warmed by my hands."

I stepped into the very Christmas-y looking house. Every inch had something Christmas in it - wreathes, poinsettias, Dickens houses, trees, garlands and candles. It was kind of sweet in a Midwest kind of way but tacky to my Big City fashonista sensibilities.

I chided him, "You must really like Christmas."

"My mom goes overboard every year." Steve explained, "This is my parent's place. They are out of town and I cam in town to be with family."

It was just like high school. Having sex while the parents are away. Steve pulled me in and thank god he was a good kisser. He moved me over to the couch as we made out. Pretty soon I was laying down with him on top of me grinding. VERY high school. We kept kissing without much going on except a grinding of the crotches. I then pushed him up and started to strip.

"This is going to be my Christmas present," he said.

"Ho, Ho, HO!, " I replied.

I was naked and lying down on the couch and baby doll goes right for the pucker with his tongue! YUM. He wasted no time and was eating me like a champ. He took a breather and then stripped. OK bod, hairless and an average dick. He went back to eating me out alternating with long licks and thrust of the tongue. Pretty soon he wrapped his dick, without letting me suck it (damn!), and then slowly pushed it in. Went in without a hitch. The benefit of small dicks.

"Dude, your ass is amazing," Steve breathlessly said as I made my ass contract around his cock to get it excited. I like doing that to get the top really hard so he'll pound. However, this time it didn't have that effect.

"I'm coming.....," I heard him shout without even fucking me for more than 2 minutes. UGH! "I'm sorry but you were so tight and you got me so excited."

"Well can you help me come?" I replied trying to mask my disappointment of not getting to cum while being fucked.

Steve positioned himself at my side, off the couch, and took two fingers and shoved them inside me. He then started to kiss me while I jacked off. I shot in less than 2 minutes. I got dressed and left without too much talk. Sated but dying for a real hard fuck. Which is why I say - A Good Man is Hard to Grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment