Monday, January 31, 2011

Williamsburg Hipster

Dear Readers - I've been busy with work and life so I haven't updated in far too long. I've had some great sex in the past few days including my first hook-up with a reader of the blog. Thanks Steven. He was a nice, but domineering top. He came over and within 5 minutes he stripped me and used me in such a nice way. Loved it. Again Dear readers, hit me up if you are coming to NYC, are hot and a top. I'm even supposed to play with a bottom guy who's a reader of mine. Hopefully I'll be able to video one of these sessions and put them up. Any tops up for banging two hot bottoms? Of course there are!

I have been chatting with a guy on Manhunt for weeks and because of scheduling, and my sometimes flakiness, we hadn't met up. The stars aligned and one late afternoon he found me on Manhunt and said he'd be over in about 20 minutes. His name was Carl and he was about 5'10", dark hair, lean-ripped body with a light covering of hair. 31, Total top and into eating and pounding ass. I had chatted on the phone with him several times and agreed to his request for me to be naked on the bed with my hole facing the open door in my bedroom. Karl arrived on time and buzzed up. I unlocked the door and arranged myself on the bed. From my position on the bed, I could see the reflection of the door in my uncovered window and see him enter. He opened the door and without any words he made his way down the hall to my bedroom door. He took one look at my upturned butt and said, "Beautiful."

 Karl stripped and true to his pictures, was very hot. Not very big pecs, but very cut and light dusting of hair. Was a little more Williamsburg hipster than I generally go for but he had it going on!

I felt his tongue first on my hole and he reached under and stroked my cock while eating me out. It was like I was an animal being milked while being pleasured. I loved giving over control like this. I felt like he was pleasing and worshiping my hole. He alternated eating me out with getting on top of me and grinding his cock while turning my head to kiss me. GREAT KISSER. All with no words exchanged between us.

He flipped me over and without much warning stabbed his dick into my mouth. He was doing a push-up over me in the bed and plunged his dick slowly, then rapidly into my mouth.  About 10 minutes into all of this, he reached over for the Magnum I placed on the bedside table, wrapped up and slowly slipped his cock in with my legs in the air. Pounded me so good for about 30 minutes in a variety of positions - missionary, doggie, reverse cowgirl and then on my side. Karl also liked pussy talk, calling my hole his cunt and telling me how pretty it was. He owned my pussy in that moment. I LOVED IT!  He unloaded into his Magnum when I shot my load on my side. He was so sweet and dirty.

We ended up talking for a bit after and found we had many things in common even though we are complete opposites socially. We made out for a bit longer with me naked and him clothed before I sent him out into the cold. Looking forward to a repeat.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome dude. Getting fucked right off the bat like that by a guy you havent even met in person and without even exchanging words is really cool. We're men, that's the way it should always be--the hotness of a new guy every time.

    ReplyDelete